everlasting water.

"Have faith in me, and you will have life-giving water flowing from deep inside you, just as the scriptures says" John 7:38

{white rock, b.c.)
       I can't tell but I think that maybe God has been hinting something at me this summer. Perhaps he's been hinting with the longing I have for water on a hot, hot day, or for being soaked during a water fight at work. Maybe it's been in the beauty of the pudget sound or the beautiful lakes and the ocean I laid by on vacation. With every drop of water, God has been catching my attention. 
       
        My family takes walks often by the pudget sound and I love the calming and peace that it brings me. It always captivates me and I continue to stare out at the never ending waters for far too long. My entire summer vacation was wrapped around water. My family went to visit Canada, which was amazing by the way, and we camped at our favorite spot on Vancouver Island and hung out at the beach for days. We also drove hours to spend time on the lakes of the Okanogan and they were beautiful. 
{white lake, b.c.}
        At my mission trip earlier this summer, God had given me two visions. One was of me laughing in the pouring rain and the other was a bowl of water. After praying about it for quite some time, God gave me a final vision of me holding the bowl of water to catch the rain. God had been telling me that his living water is always there at my reach and to take it and go drench someone else with new life and love. 
  
{pudget sound, wa}
I'm so grateful that he has been reminding me about his incredible waters. Just like I have craved a glass of water and have stared forever at the pudget sound, I have realized that's how I crave the love of Jesus. I'm always wanting more and it keeps me in awe all the time. I'm excited for how the water he has given me will take affect as the summer starts to ends and the year begins.
Remember just reach out because He's eternal life is yours to take and it will quench your thirst forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl