Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday



Day 22. I love Wednesdays it means Awake tonight which means worshiping our Heavenly King and learning to follow in His ways. It's been a stressful last week of midterms and I'm so glad to have the time to relax a bit before it gets busy again. However, being stressed and worried and anxious always reminds me to lean on God and realize that He is way bigger and way more important than any of my ridiculous tests! Yup He rules over it all and I am so glad because I would rather live for Him than anything else and glorifying him is so much better than schoolwork. Anyway here's a little verse of encouragement and stopping stressing and have yourself a little Jesus time:)

"The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything
but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God. 
The peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." -Phil. 4:6-7

P.S. My friend Katie's 21st surprise party this weekend was a great success ha her face tells it all:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Picked up from the fall.