Crafty, Crafty, Craftiness

I love 
fashion
& crafts 
(if you couldn't already tell)

I get into these crafty moods all the time and think ooo I could make this or oooo I could make that!
Lately, this has been happening on a regular occurrence. I'm not sure if it's the sunny weather or just watching too much TLC or perhaps the fact that I'm addicted to Pinterest.com...hmm it's questionable;)

Anyway, here's what I've been crafting up!

                        
I FINALLY made a yarn wreath! They are soo adorable and super easy to make. These colors are by far all my favorite, ah I just love everything about it!


Rose Necklace and Hair pin. To die for.  All you need is fabric, felt, ribbon & lil bit of hot glue. 
For the excellent tutorial please see the Beautiful Molly Kidd.


This chair has been in my family awhile and I decided to add a some paint and fabulous fabric and tada we now have a trendy directors chair. In the background, I made this lampshade this summer, I can't get over how cute it is!

{left: Ecclesiastes 3:11. right: Mother Teresa}

Verses & Quotes are things I carry everywhere. They are encouraging & good reminders about what is at the center of my life and the purpose God has for me. So I painted a few. 

Ecc. 3:11 "Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end."

"It isn't how much love we give, it is how much love we put into giving" Mother Teresa


This painting was from a vision the Lord gave me. I wrote about it this last summer when I came back from my mission trip at Summit. God had shown me an image of myself with water pouring over me, visualizing how much God's love fills me and I use it to pour over others. It really hit home. 

God has given us all many talents, this is just one that I like to enjoy in my spare time. I would love to see how God uses his gifts in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl