Best Wishes to My Bestie!

HAPPY 21-ER  
to my 
best friend and sister 
Venisa Troyer 
soon to be Mrs. Venisa Saviola!



This proverbs 31 woman has been with me through thick in thin ever since we were 14. Wow Nisa it's been 7 years since we've become best friends! I love her to death. She is such an encourage, she asks me the hard questions, she loves and gives the best advice and we can laugh about anything. I'm so blessed to have her be apart of my life and I'm excited for the new journey that the Lord is taking her on. I love that our birthdays are so close together and I can't wait to throw her bachelorette party this weekend! May God's blessing be upon you today V! I love you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl