{most wonderful time}

 "He is before all things, in him all things were created." Colossians 1:17

This season has been the craziest. However, it's been amazing! I have been so blessed with many people in my life that make the busy-ness worth it! God has been working like crazy as I have seen so many of my friends and family growing more and more in him. 
He has been blessing us all like crazy.
{He has blessed me with these wonderful ladies Katie, Dara, & Krystal}
 
{God is at work in many of those involved in Intervarsity.}
{Venisa's Bacholerette Party: the lovely bridesmaids}
{My close friends Ryan & Krystal got engaged!!}
{I had a wonderful Christmas}

{My best friend became a Mrs}




I hope you all have had a fantastic Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Picked up from the fall.