Sunshiney Day!

Ahh sunshine..


I love love love Saturdays! They are my absolute favorite day of the week.
Sleeping in,
Reading for fun, yes I do that and it's amazing by the way,
Jesus time,
Naps,
Time with my man,
& my community,
and enjoying God's breathtaking creation.

Today has been wonderful, aside from the homework and dreading dead week in two days. It's so good to wake up to read God's powerful word. Oh and I also love to enjoy delicious food on Saturdays. Today my boyfriend to me to a wonderful breakfast place, Sam's Station, for lunch and wow was my tummy satisfied and happy. Lately, I've been having a hard time being completely satisfied, content or happy. I'm finding myself complaining way too much about my busy busy crazy life. Heck, I already mentioned earlier that I'm stressed about this next week. Yes, I'm getting overwhelmed by school but the truth is I need to trust in my Father more. This past week I tried my best every morning to rise early and spend some time with my Lord. Granted I'm not a morning person and I love my sleep but it has been so worth it. God has brought me peace and joy even in though it's crunch time. I would highly recommend reading 1 Peter! Never underestimate the power of God's word. I know that I have and never again do I want to put it on the back burner. Soaking up in his healing and encouraging words is the best thing! Also soaking up all this sunshine is absolutely wonderful!

I hope your rest of your Saturday is enjoyable as mine has been. I'm looking forward to birthday shopping for my adorable future roommie Casie and celebrating her day with a midnight hike tonight! Oh how we all love adventures!

So have a happy sunshiny and joyous day!
P.S. please listen to Bethel Live! I've been so encouraged by their worship, their songs are soo good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Picked up from the fall.