I love the NW


I woke up to down pour this morning..... and I loved it! As much as I despise rain during the summer month, I have seriously been missing it lately.  Every winter I want to move to sunny California but on days like today I know I'm a true NW lady. There is nothing like a good book, some Michael Buble and hearing the rain against the window pain.



I am also pretty excited for fall! I cannot wait for the everything to start back up again! Football is coming, the leaves will be gorgeous and I get to wear scarfs again! I may or may not be obsessed with them, after all they are my favorite accessory! Speaking of scarfs I thought I would show you a sneak peak of what I have been up to this summer:) These lovely scarfs will be available for purchase this fall woohoo! I can't wait to see you beautiful lovelies wearing them! I will be posting them on my new shop,  right here on my blog! I hope you love them and I would love to take requests of colors if you have any:)

Anyway enjoy your day and take some time to relax and enjoy the peace of our Lord today:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl