2 Decades Old.

I'm 20! I'm getting so old! 


This year I felt so completely and incredibly blessed by my God and my friends. I had been trying to plan a little something for my birthday this year and I was excited about it but it really just hadn't felt like my birthday yet. Little did I know that my friends had something different in mind. 

We just got back from Intervarsity's Fall conference, which was incredible by the way. So I was already feeling blessed by God because he yet again showed me how great he is, how awesome his love for me and that I am apart of his amazing plan for us!

So I was just hanging out in the afternoon and my roommate Kelly had to leave for work super abruptly, and I so I decided a birthday nap would be good. I then headed over to my friend Krystal's house to paint nails and have some girl time. Dara spoiled me and did me all up, Steph gave me the best present as always and the girls all got excited with me before we were all about to head out. 

The plan was we were all going to go out for desserts. So we leave and I mean it's taking Kelly forever to get going. First she leaves her purse, then she can't find her phone and then of course she has to call someone. Finally we are on our way but we have to make a stop to pick up my friends Danny and G.J. Well we get there and I ask "Why is it so dark inside?" oh silly me, we open the door and SURPRISE!
I have THE best friends in the world! Well, I am pretty gullible but they pulled off an amazing birthday party and I really can't thank them all enough!


I am so blessed by the people in my life and I am so glad that I get to be apart of their life!

So ya I'm 20 and I'm excited to see what the next decade holds.

OH and I almost forgot! 
Thanks everyone for singing to me more than enough times:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl