Happy Birthday Best Friend!

Venisa Darlene Troyer, Happy 20th Birthday to you!

We have been celebrating our birthdays together for years and now that we are both going to different schools it's alot harder to do that. But no matter what I will always be so thrilled for her birthday if we are apart or not!

Nisa is such a beautiful woman of the Lord and she is so encouraging and loving to anyone she meets!

I am so thankful that she has been such a big part of my life! She has helped me through tough situations and awkward ones, and she always helps to create amazing eventful memories!
I love her so much and I would not be fully me if she hadn't been there.

Nisa you are always loved by me and our wonderful God:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl