Grace=Sufficiency

"9 But he said to me, My GRACE is sufficient for you, for my POWER is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."


Everywhere I look God keeps revealing his power. 
Not kidding, it has been a common theme of this month and I don't think it's going to stop anytime soon. God just keeps blowing my mind! 
However, it is so easy for me to be joyful about his amazing power when I am content with my life, but not so easy when life seems hard. 
We just have to keep reminding ourselves that even if we can't see a light at the end of the tunnel or we can't possibly imagine anything good coming from a bad situation, that God works through our trials. 

Everything God does is for a reason and in his greater plan it all makes sense but our little brains just can't comprehend it. 

So day by day I'm trusting that God is working in me through my weaknesses and through yours too. His GRACE will be and is more than enough. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl