All Glory to GOD

{Day 28: cardigan: tjmax, blouse: f21, jeans: tjmax, earings: gift}
"5 For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."
2 Corinthians 4:5-6








 It's Tuesdays:) I enjoy Tuesdays quite a bit, partially because we have Bible Studies on these days and I have glee choir too. I'm especially in a good mood today because there is all campus worship tonight and I'm so excited! I really can't get enough of worshiping my Heavenly King! I love love love music it's one of my passions and worship is a way for me to completely escape into a time of beauty that connects me and God. It's such an incredible and beautiful thing as God reaches each and every one of us at all times as we worship Him in unity! I'm also stoked for tomorrow! We, as in Intervarsity Christian Fellowship, are setting up interactive stations around campus so that we can share the gospel with others. God is going to do work and we get to be along side with Him in sharing His good news and I'm so excited that our family is going to expand and His Kingdom will gain all the glory! Oh the Lord is soo good all the time He is good! I just want to praise His name all the time! So here's a little something I put together for my God. It's a little rough and needs some fine tuning/ I need better recording software haha. But take a listen and remember that God receives all the glory for He has given us new life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Picked up from the fall.