Birthday Blessings:)

Today is the celebration of the 22nd Birthday of my dearest friend Krystal Catchpole!

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come." Proverbs 31:25


Krystal has been such an incredible friend to me these past couple years and I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is always encouraging and she is one of the most caring persons that I have ever met. Krystal's heart is so after God and she is constantly putting others before her and giving of herself so selflessly. She is so joyful and being around her makes for lots of laughs and memories. I am so so glad to have her in my life!

 
So here's to you Krystal! Have a wonderful joyous Birthday my love!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Picked up from the fall.