Good "Freezing" Morning!!

Good 
Good
Good
MORNING!

It's currently 36 degrees and it's 11am, I don't even want to know how cold it was when I went to work this morning at 8am:/
However campus keeps getting more and more beautiful as fall continues on and it's November which is definitely one of my favorite months! My 21st b-day is in 6 days, veterans day is coming and thanksgiving is right around the corner:)
I'm loving that it is a scarf and sweater day but I've been tempted to listen to christmas music but I must not listen to any until after thanksgiving... I hope I can make it by then! So I hope you all have a blessed first day of November:)





Psalm 63
1  O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you;
my flesh faints for you,
as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
2  So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary,
beholding your power and glory.
3  Because your steadfast love is better than life,
my lips will praise you.
4  So I will bless you as long as I live;
in your name I will lift up my hands.

5  My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food,
and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips,
6  when I remember you upon my bed,
and meditate on you in the watches of the night;
7  for you have been my help,
and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.
8  My soul clings to you;
your right hand upholds me.

9  But those who seek to destroy my life
shall go down into the depths of the earth;
10  they shall be given over to the power of the sword;
they shall be a portion for jackals.
11  But the king shall rejoice in God;
all who swear by him shall exult,
for the mouths of liars will be stopped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Picked up from the fall.