Peace & Studies.


OH boy. I'm tired of studying already and I haven't even had my first midterm. yikes! Thankfully I have felt very refreshed and ready to take on the books and try not to procrastinate (ha I'm supposed to be studying at the moment oops).
As I encouraged you to take rest this last week I wanted to encourage you again with how God gave me rest this weekend. He gave me time to sleep and read his word and other books I have been longing to read (that's right I enjoy reading, I just dislike textbooks), time with my girls and time to make crafts/re-decorate my room, time for friends and my boyfriend (oh ya he's new in my life and I'm one happy girl), and time to spend worshiping my Jesus. We had an all city worship night on Sunday night and it was incredibly powerful! I just felt the Holy Spirit surrounding me all day and I felt renewed and at peace! God provides and is always pursuing us and I am always falling more in love with him. I can't wait for all campus worship tomorrow night! God is love. I'll talk all about God's love next week just you wait!
I hope you are all getting a daily dose of God's peace and rest! And for all you students take heart for nothing is impossible with God. So bring on those midterms!

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl

{overflowed with love}