Jesus &Coffee &Things worth Celebrating.


It's crunch time and Jesus and Coffee are holding me together. 
One Exam down. 

We had all campus worship last night and man how the Holy Spirit filled my heart. There is nothing more than I love than worshiping my father! Christ's unfailing love and grace is more than enough and when it comes to his Kingdom, one test or on paper doesn't matter. God matter's and that's it. That is beautiful news! It was absolutely wonderful to have all of the campus christian groups come together, in unity, in one place to worship our Jesus. I met up with so many new and old cherished friendships which all the more warmed my heart. (you know who you are and you matter to me:))
I'm so grateful for the people in my life. My family and friends are incredible.
Speaking of family...
 Happy 26th Anniversary to my lovely parents! Thanks for modeling to me what it means to love someone unconditionally and serve as a strong team for God. 
Also I have the most encouraging and helpful boyfriend on the planet! He's been giving me words of wisdom and prayers for my exams and my family stuff that's been going on. He helps me figure out my computer problems and He's been helping me take care of my sprained ankle. 
He's pretty good to me.

Russell is one amazing man of God. That's right. 



Anyway about that paper I'm supposed to be writing...



Keep resting in God!

"The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God. The peace of God which suprpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." 
-Phil. 4:6-7



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl