21for21


Trendy Tuesday 



So last week I encouraged you to shop your closets for your favorite spring trend and this week I seriously had to take my own advice!

Introducing the 21 day challenge!
I have completed the "30 items for 30 days" challenge a few times but this new challenge is really going to push me. 

I am joining in with my college ministry to participate in the 21dayproject. This means only 21 items!! Ladies I'm not sure how I am going to hold up for the next 21 days!
So, you might be asking "why in the world would you do this?" Well our college group is focusing on justice, simplicity and consumerism in the next few weeks and our hope is that this challenge will help us live lives of every day justice. These next 21 days will help me see what I want vs, what I need and help me not to be as consumed with materialism and turn my focus towards justice.  Do I have you intereted yet? 

Here's how it works:
April 16 - May 6
21 items (or 30 items)
Shirts, pants, shorts, pajamas, jackets, etc = 1 item
Shoes = 2 items
Accessories = 1 item (you get one free but after that they all count as 1)
Unlimited items: underwear, socks, & cami's

Things to think about:
Easter
Workout Clothes
Weather 

I am traveling to the sunshine state during this challenge and I live in the NW so making sure I had enough weather appropriate clothing was a "fun" challenge. 

My 21 items

       {3 pants, 2 shorts, 4 tops, 3 cardigans, 1 jacket, 1 dress, belt, sunglasses, & scarf} 

The key is to keep everything within the same color scheme. I will be posting my outfits throughout the project. I am excited about how many outfits I can create!

Good luck and comment if you want to join!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl

{overflowed with love}