a few of my favorite things


The Cherry Blossom Trees are in bloom all over campus 
and their beauty seriously gets me every time!

I just got my first pair of ankle boots on sale last week! It's a little late 
in the year to wear them and they are not in my 21 items right now 
but I can't wait to wear them! 


The Farmer's Market is back and I couldn't be happier to have beautiful
and reasonably priced flowers in my vase every week!



As her school year gets closer to the end, the more I miss her! 
I cannot wait for my sis to get back to the NW and let me tell
you how proud I am of her! She's in her natural element here,
little miss photographer:) 



Last but not least, it's Good Friday! It's a somber
day as we remember Jesus' death on the cross.
However I am so overwhelmed by his generous love
as he became sin for us on this day so we could
be with him and live freely. I'm overwhelmed. 
He is way too good for us.

What were your favorite things this week?
Happy Good Friday!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl