Changes

Just about every blog I've posted in the past months has begun with an apology for not blogging as often as I'd like to be. I know I say this every time but seriously enough is enough!

 Be excited and expectanct of great changes for new blog postes coming your way! I am revamping the blog up a bit, giving myself creative freedom to try to write about new things and having some structure so I stay on top of things!  I am getting myself excited about it as I write this! 

So what have I been up to lately?
Today I'm going to let the pictures do the talking.

                         {Sewing away}

                     {Baking for fun, no way}

                                       {Listening to these talented ladies sing}

                         {Dates with my man}

        {Going to the first ever IV NW Mark Camp with my students}








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl