Trendy Tuesdays

    Casual


 


I have been loving these casual looks these days and good thing I like them because that is about all I've had to wear. It's so easy to throw on a hoodie and jeans when I work on campus but putting together some basics makes this casual look so much better! 
It is day 14 of the 21 day challenge and boy is it challenging! I am getting a little tired of wearing the same tops but the good news is the sun has finally hit Oregon and I get to wear some items I have hardly worn because of the rain. So far I am realizing a couple things, one that my wardrobe looks way more exciting than it has in the past few months and two that I am totally attached to my clothes.
No I do not need as many clothes as I have, but it doesn't mean I don't want anything. 
As much as I love fashion as a hobby, I also use fashion to define my image and who I am. Most days I wake up thinking "shoot I have to repeat an outfit again, what will people think of me?". I think way to much about what people think of me and I am learning again to place my identity only in my Lord. The Lord has been blessing me too, even on days I hate what I am wearing I receive compliments! No way was I expecting that! 

I can't wait to post the end result of all the outfits I have put together at the end of this project! 
What is your favorite look this week? Keep up your 21 day project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl

New eyes, new life.

{overflowed with love}