friday favs


The IV NW Intern celebration! We had an amazing time
in Socal last week! Six flags was crazy!


I am addicted to coffee but this last week I think I've had boba three times! Uh-oh I sense 
a new theme coming...


I'm seriously missing my college family lately. This is just a few of them as we celebrated our
good friends gett'n hitched a few weeks ago! 


They are incredible! Also they had an awesome photgrapher..my friend Kaela! Good things just 
come from those with that name, or so we like to think:)


Have I mentioned how much I have loved the sun yet?!
It has been in the 80's all week which is so not normal
for our state but you won't find me complaining. I am
soaking it up as much as I can!

Happy Friday dears! What have been your favourite things lately?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Picked up from the fall.