Beloveds please be loved.

God has given us love before we even knew of Him. He calls us to love others just as He loves us. I am so thankful for the wonderful people that he has placed in my life. So here's to you all who have encountered my life and have shown me God's love and helped me grow more in Him.

Courtney Baby
{she be my sister}
Her smile always brings me pure joy, her strength is incredible 
and her pursuit for God is outstanding. She's a wee one of 15 
but she's changing the world one laugh at a time.

                       
 Rosalia Ann
{my coffee addict twin} 
We met by fate in an HDFS link class,now we 
are inseparable. She's my go to girl,her 
happiness is addicting, and her servants heart
is amazing. I love you my dear Rosebud!
 
 





Venisa Nisa
{the best friend} 
We've been best friends for five years
now and I wouldn't be me without her. 
Her heart is full of love and care for 
others and she's no quitter. Nisa is beautiful 
inside and out. God is taking her places.
 




Bridget girl
{tadmor bestie}
Oh this girl is full of energy.
She is brilliantly on fire for 
God,and she will do great things for him.
Bridget is amazing and has taught me 
much & always knows how to make me laugh.

 






K-K-Kelsey
{my mac to my cheese}
Distance my be between us, but it wont 
break us apart. Kelsey is a strong 
lover of Christ and is devoted
to anything she does. We are one in
the same person and always seem to be 
going through the same thing. She
is completely lovely!

 







Stephy
{my washingtonian}
Steph and I have known each other 
just this first year of college. We
have been there for each other and 
survived our first year together. She 
aims for perfection and she amazes me.
Her caring heart is wonderful, I love her!











Kit, Ryan, Danny, Michael, Matt, Greg
{da boys}
I met this group of boys the first
day of college. I have now hung with
them almost everyday since then.
They are warriors for God and
their hearts are for serving His Kingdom.
Thanks for making my first year a memorable
one and for being the brothers I never had.








                   
                  Jonathan, Morgan and Jamison
{camp brothers}
These boys are full of life
and love for God and others. 
They have helped me through alot 
and have given me good brotherly love.
You're the best. 


   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{overflowed with love}

New eyes, new life.

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl