{rest.refresh.restore}

{Happy Friday Beautiful People}
I hope you took the time to read over Psalm 23 for yourself, if not I highly encourage you too:) This song has been stuck in my head all week and it is completely based off of Psalm 23. It's too good to keep it to myself. I hope you all have a lovely Friday and remember to be refreshed in Jesus. At the end of the week we often crash so fall into the arms of our amazing shepherd as you end your week. OH and don't forget to take a sabbath, they are great, I look forward to mine every week! God is continuously teaching me to rest and this week he has physically reminded myself too. I spent a couple hours in the health center yesterday learning that yet again I sprained my ankle. Ha I guess I'll be taking a break from running and such but I honestly don't mind all that much:)
Rest well brothers and sisters!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed feelings about the Superbowl

New eyes, new life.

{overflowed with love}